Very Private Ocean View House on 4.7 acres, fully furnished and equipped. Turn Key!
Property # 938
Price: $295,000 Recently Reduced
Address: Central Pacific Coast, Costa Rica between Jaco and Quepos
House Area: approx. 3000 sq ft
Lot Size: 4.7 acres
NEW ADDITION - now includes 2009 4 door Isuzu 4x4 diesel pickup
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms - including detached suite with tropical open air bathroom.
- Offered fully-furnished & fully equipped
- Wrap around screened in patio with spectacular ocean and mountain views, and outdoor dining area
- Beautifully Landscaped yard
- The ultimate in peace and quiet
- 50 minutes from Pez Vela Marina and Manuel Antonio National Park
- 40 minutes from Parrita where there are all services available
Property Highlights & Description
This unique property which is called Casa en el Cielo or House in Heaven is perfect for someone that really wants to getaway from it all and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the Costa Rican countryside. The property is located right ontop of a mountain and is 4.7 acres, about 3 of which is planted with mature teak trees. The views are nearly 360 degrees looking out towards the coastline and at the surrounding mountains and jungle. The main house has 2 bedrooms, and 1 bath, and the detached guestroom (suite) has a unique open air tropical bathroom.
The property includes all furnishings and electronics, including a 10,000 watt generator, and has an ADT security system.
The house has tile floors throughout and teak wood ceilings.
This property was selected for the house because it is at the perfect altitude to enjoy the cool mountain nights and warm Costa Rica days.
Located about 45 minutes from the town of Parrita, 1 hour from Quepos / Manuel Antonio, and 1 hour 20 minutes from Jaco. About 2.5 hours from the International Airport in San Jose.
This unique Costa Rican tropical paradise must be seen to be appreciated. The current owners have a caretaker/ groundskeeper that lives nearby and this is an absentee owner friendly, turnkey house, move in ready!
Property # 938